Training in our struggles we were not the only ones
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
i wanna break the rules with you
And explorers guild, meant to adventure and seek knowledge. Perhaps like Jigano's Loreseekers, but certainly something fresh and new, lead by the demigod queen of the grounds. Aisha nodded, an alliance to share their findings could be fruitful if ever such a guild were to come about. "I'd be happy to share what we know," she answered.

Aisha grins at the slight approval that her own blade earns, she knows it is a wonder and she is proud of it. The respect from a fellow warrior would always make her preen, always appreciated. She takes the acceptance of her offer and sheaths her blade once more, bright and quick and exuberant. "Perfect," she agrees, turning to head through the streets of the citadel, back towards the familiar barracks and the sound of steel against steel.

They arrived among the snowy stone columns, Aisha chose a nice spot in the center of the courtyard, away from fellow Shields who trained and mingled about on the edges. She wanted space for this fight, perhaps she felt she had something to prove, up against such a formidable foe. She drew her sword, shifted it from hand to hand, "Ready when you are," she said, playful smirk darkening as the leopard took it's place, it's stake in the fight. They longed to win.
oh you, you set my soul alight
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: in our struggles we were not the only ones - by Aisha - 04-24-2021, 04:14 PM