Training in our struggles we were not the only ones
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
The bat is unexpected, provoking a feral grim of amusement as the Wraith waits to see where Aisha will land. She almost wants to try and catch the woman in her hands, just to see what would happen when the Attuned shifts back - but doesn’t - and instead is rewarded by Aisha coming within striking distance again.

Now that she knows the woman can turn into a bat, that takes a couple of options off her plate, so Wessex instead decides to go for her knees - something that is necessary for all animals to stand on. Aisha couldn’t win a spar in bat-form, so Wessex shifts her weight and goes to brush aside the sword slice with an unguarded hand, palm catching the blade and leaving some fluid behind. A flesh wound, truly, as what she’s really trying to do is keep Aisha off balance so she can levy a kick at her knees and hopefully send her reeling either sideways or backwards.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in our struggles we were not the only ones - by Wessex - 05-09-2021, 09:56 PM