a hello for good luck
for Aisha
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Oliver wasn’t sure of the situation over in Halo- he never really visited nor was he in any position of power to hear about it. Everything he learned was through the grape vine and it was often inaccurate or highly delayed. So it came as a shock that they didn’t have really any abandoned. ”Well, I guess I’ll be your second best abandoned! Trust me- I’m not about to strip that title from Deimos.” A small smile, comfortable with what he had said. Deimos was powerful, Oliver wouldn’t dare pretend like he even halved his power.

With the Monster Hunter’s guild returning, his eyebrows raised. ”Good luck, we certainly need it with all the crazy shit that randomly appears here. I mean hell- how many creatures appear out of nowhere? I can supply you with whatever materials and help you need.” Oliver wasn’t much of a hunter, but he could help build up the organization: certainly.

A grin and he waggles his eyebrows. ”Look at you go!” Oliver shakes his head before the grin fades into a small smile. ”There is a guy- but I don’t know if it’ll work out. That’s fine if it doesn’t- I’m not that deep in love with him thank fuck. Not yet- I hope.”
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 04-14-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Aisha - 04-14-2021, 04:02 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 04-16-2021, 01:13 AM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Aisha - 04-16-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 04-19-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Aisha - 04-19-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 05-25-2021, 03:15 PM