a hello for good luck
for Aisha
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
turn around and give you something to believe in
but you get something to prove
Aisha nodded, smooth and humming along her musings. She believed that the defenses planned for the Greatwood were good ideas, and while she would be cautious of it and make sure their intent stayed with defense and not offense, she was very excited to help. And simply to visit, especially now that she had ties there. "We'll need a little magic variety, two wizards is better than one," she teased playfully.

As for the rest, the general changes in her life? There had been so many since she'd moved to Halo, she believed most for the better. "I've been busy as fuck these past months. I started the Monster Hunter's guild back up here, we've been in business for a couple weeks now," she said, starting with her proudest accomplishments. "Other than that I'm a Shield, I still offer swordfighting lessons, and I've done some exploring. Yeah I've been good," she gave a sigh at the end, a happy sigh. Summarizing her accomplishments made everything seem so official, so important, and she reveled in it.

She gave an amused huff to his insinuation, "I've got a few friends with benefits here and there," she started, leaning back with her palms on the bed, "what about you?"
but honey it ain't worth it
being hurt by love

Messages In This Thread
a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 04-14-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Aisha - 04-14-2021, 04:02 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 04-16-2021, 01:13 AM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Aisha - 04-16-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 04-19-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Aisha - 04-19-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 05-25-2021, 03:15 PM