all that is now and all that is gone
Adaaaaaam
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam

You took notes on what you had to do
To get the piece of the pie that belonged to you
Well, it was at least something that Pet promised he wouldn't be manipulated, but Adam still had his doubts. Maybe he was undervaluing the other man's strength, but he still worried, after all Pet had been through, that he would go back to old habits when not supported by anyone else; and he wasn't, as far as Adam knew, supported by anyone other than himself.

It seemed he'd made some kind of progress in getting through to Pet; Adam took a step forward, holding himself back from reaching out for his husband like his hands so badly wanted to. "...I know I've made it all fucked up. But you shouldn't have to leave because of that." There really wasn't much else to say without going into territory that was strangely off-limits now (I love you, please stay, come back to me); that was, until Pet confessed to missing him.

Adam sighed, paused, looked off into the room then back to the man he loved. "...I miss you too. I love you. That hasn't changed."
You've been waiting for this ever since you were young
Be careful not to choke on your tongue

Messages In This Thread
all that is now and all that is gone - by Peter - 04-15-2021, 06:30 AM
RE: all that is now and all that is gone - by Adam - 05-25-2021, 06:01 PM