all that is now and all that is gone
Adaaaaaam
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER

Pet has to shift, biting back a sigh as he does. ”The portals. It’s... it’s not far from here.” Maybe ten minutes on a good day. Longer with storms howling outside, but still not impossible. And still more comfortable than sitting another moment in here, wrapped up in silent, distant sadness.

Adam steps closer and Pet stiffens even more, leaning back as the other man hovers at the edge of his personal space. He wants to spit back something witty and cutting, something that will hurt Adam as much as he hurts, but all he can manage is a deep exhale. He wouldn’t die, but... maybe he would get hurt. Maybe he could be convinced to stay, for a little longer.

Shifting his weight back and forth on his feet, Pet did what he could to not look at Adam, focusing instead on the nonsense shape he toed into the dirt. ”I’d be... going to see Neron.” The Launceleyns hadn’t necessarily been good to him, while he’d been alive, but Pet had no reason to distrust the other man, no reason to think he be turned away.
when i look at you all I can see
Are the mistakes were going to make

Messages In This Thread
all that is now and all that is gone - by Peter - 04-15-2021, 06:30 AM
RE: all that is now and all that is gone - by Peter - 05-02-2021, 05:17 AM