all that is now and all that is gone
Adaaaaaam
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam

You took notes on what you had to do
To get the piece of the pie that belonged to you
Adam had assumed Pet would use the portals (fuck, walking all that way would be a special brand of insanity at the moment), but he doubted that he'd even get that far. Ascended or not, the winds were whipping around things heavier than Pet; either he'd get picked up or whacked by something and that'd be that: no way to fix everything that had gone wrong.

Seeing Pet get stiff as he got closer was another little chip at Adam's broken heart. He'd once revelled in seeing Pet come out of his shell and get more comfortable with love, touch, intimacy...he'd ruined all of that for him because of his own stupid issues and a girl that didn't even fucking like him anymore. Arms hanging by his side, Adam sighed and didn't get any closer.

"Neron? Oh, fuck, no...c'mon." Rubbing at his eyes tiredly, he groaned; Pet was retreating back into himself, going back to the Launceleyns...everything Adam had hoped wouldn't happen. "Pet, I know I haven't treat you right, but...they didn't either. Don't go and let them control you again, please? I don't think I could live with myself if you went back to those cunts."
You've been waiting for this ever since you were young
Be careful not to choke on your tongue

Messages In This Thread
all that is now and all that is gone - by Peter - 04-15-2021, 06:30 AM
RE: all that is now and all that is gone - by Adam - 05-02-2021, 05:11 PM