i needed you hear you say turn around
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ophelia
we're just two ghosts
swimming in a glass half empty
Ophelia watches with breath stolen away in their chest as the statue lights, and She steps through into being. Their hands tremble, but their gaze never wavers. Useless organic heart rabbits away beneath a thin chest, sensing its own destruction and yearning for it. Ophelia leans into the touch that graces their skin, trusting and docile.

Each word is divine benediction, and crystal tears well joyously along pale lashes. Electric light dances in azure irises, illuminating them from within as Ophelia reaches their hand up to try and lay overtop the one that cradles their cheek. “I have never been more ready,” they confess, surety resonating in their dulcet tone. “I am yours. Please, make me bright. Let me join my siblings as their equal.” These people they have already tied themself to; Samuel and Aamu, and all the others that will come. There is no fear of pain to come. What is a little more pain to ensure the end of it forever?
trying vainly to forget
the pain that came with heartbeats

Messages In This Thread
i needed you hear you say turn around - by Samuel - 04-15-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: i needed you hear you say turn around - by Ophelia - 04-24-2021, 05:42 PM