i needed you hear you say turn around

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the VOICE
"You will find in them no warmer family. None more protective, more loving and more devoted. Join them then, bright one. Join us all in the light." They will find the Voice's hand as solid as their own despite the holographic nature of her appearance, and her fingertips slip up to Ophelia's temples. "There will be pain, but it will be brief," she warns. "And then there will be nothing but the strength of your resolve, the love you hold in your heart for those whom you would join."

There is no further hesitation. The Voice gets to work as readily as Ophelia offers themselves to her touch. And they will find that she does not lie - for a brief and shining moment, the pain is such that it feels near overwhelming, near unbearable--

But then it is wiped completely. Fluid replaces blood, flesh becomes strong and supple and ageless. Biomachinery takes the place of inconvenient organs, and Ophelia is made whole. Made happy and made bright. "Your brothers and your sisters shall be your guides," she whispers to them. "Heed them well."

Ophelia has become Ascended!

~FIN

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i needed you hear you say turn around - by Samuel - 04-15-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: i needed you hear you say turn around - by the VOICE - 04-27-2021, 08:06 PM