the world spins madly on
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
With not enough context and Henry seeming like he just needed some time, Oliver remained quiet, allowing the man to let it all out. He wasn't sure if now was the right time to comfort him, but at least he could provide the man with company.

It wasn't too long before the man spoke again, a sigh of relief leaving Oliver. Talking was... a good sign. And the words were good too- they even made him feel warm inside somewhat. "It's okay- I'm here for you... this is not at all why I left the grounds so please... know you're safe to come to me if you ever need to talk about anything or if you ever need help with anything." Damn, why did people think he wanted to leave? Yeah the Ascended shit didn't help, but fuck was the Grounds boring. That was why- but he wasn't about to say that. Now was... really not the right time.

"I really like being around you... and I want you to know you're a guest in my home anytime you want." If only Oliver knew this would be the last time he would see Henry for a while- the last time he'd be able to talk to him. It wasn't something he'd want to think about, but it would be the harsh reality that would soon come to fruition.

FIN
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
the world spins madly on - by Henry - 04-16-2021, 06:59 PM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 04-17-2021, 12:47 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Henry - 04-18-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 04-20-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Henry - 04-22-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 04-22-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Henry - 05-07-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 05-27-2021, 12:04 AM