the world spins madly on
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
I was waiting for something extraordinary
but as the years wasted on...
Oliver's excitement is so tangible it could probably be felt just in the air between them, if Henry were open to such feelings at this moment in time. "Yeah," he says quietly in confirmation that it's him, his voice unexpectedly hoarse.

The blond curls crop up around a corner of a newer wall, likely a recent addition, and Henry's gaze swivels towards them. He softens, a little, at seeing the smile and the way Oliver seems to glow in his presence. He wishes he could reciprocate the feeling, but he anticipates that his visit is going to be a bit of a disappointment in that regard. "I'm glad you sent for me," he replies a little smoother, and he can manage that at least. It's true. Otherwise I might not have come is something left unsaid, however true it may be (which is up for debate). In all the chaos of losing his family and helping the Grounds, he hadn't had much time or energy to process his feelings for Oliver.

He shakes his head and looks down sharply, "I uhm... I have some things I need to tell you about. Tea would be nice... if you don't mind. The flight here was... rough," he glances back up towards Oliver's worried face, trying not to flinch underneath it, "a lot of things have been rough since I left." He doesn't know how well Oliver will respond to what he has to tell him, either, which only makes him all the more anxious to.
nothing ever did
unless I caused it

Messages In This Thread
the world spins madly on - by Henry - 04-16-2021, 06:59 PM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 04-17-2021, 12:47 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Henry - 04-18-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 04-20-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Henry - 04-22-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 04-22-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Henry - 05-07-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 05-27-2021, 12:04 AM