Epicenter of the Sun
Oliver
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nephele
My ruptured lungs, they were left this way
For once I'm out of breath
Home at last.

Perhaps not in her personal abode, tucked away between her tomes and tinkering equipment, but back in the Greatwood at last. There is so much to do; meeting with those she had left behind, getting up to date on news and interactions, determining the general state of affairs of her kin. But first...well, the merchants had been delighted to see her again, and more than happy to tell her of the new, distinctly not-Fae man who had moved his forge into their midst. They have nothing negative to say about him beyond the natural distaste for humans and their encroaching ways, but it’s a good first stop in Nephele’s mind.

With their directions it’s not difficult to find the forge itself. The structure is definitely more human, rooted firmly to the ground instead of built into the trees and surrounding environment. Drifting down from the canopy, Nephele tosses her braid over her shoulder - it has grown even longer during her travels - and moves on whispering steps to the front of the building that looks less residential in nature. “Is the forge master here?” Her voice rings out, confident and lightly accented as she darkens the doorway fearlessly.
The truth I seek never felt so bleak
but i maintain my depth

Messages In This Thread
Epicenter of the Sun - by Nephele - 04-17-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Epicenter of the Sun - by Oliver - 06-01-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: Epicenter of the Sun - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:19 AM