so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

One moment she's looking around for him and the next he's there. He seizes her hands in a gentle grip and she can't help the smile that finds her lips as she looks up at him with wide eyes. He seems good. Healthy. Stormbreak looks to have been kind to him. Maeve nods, "I know. It's early." She wasn't supposed to be here until Longheat. That's the last thing he knew. Of course that was before her home crumbled into a heap of rubble where it's still being beaten by the storms. His fingers come up, gently brushing hair from her face and her heart clenches as her smile falters, "Not really. There's a lot to tell you." Maeve starts honestly, still holding onto his hand as he suggests heading somewhere else.

She follows him into the barracks and what she assumes is his sleeping space. It's empty this time of day. Most of the others out training or doing rounds. "I would have written to let you know, but the letter wouldn't have gotten here before I did." Maeve explains softly as to why he didn't know that she was coming. Gingerly she lowers herself onto the edge of his bed, wincing only for a moment as she finds a position that's comfortable that allows her to angle her body towards his.
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Maeve - 04-19-2021, 07:45 PM