so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
The corner of his mouth quirks up in a grin when she takes the dragon. "Meant to send it with my last letter.." He says it softly, like he's afraid of what she might say. But then she winces when she leans down to put the box away. His smile falls and his hand finds her back, carefully as he touches her.

His eyes go wide as he listens to her story, searching her face for something but she mostly seems tired? He's not sure. His eyes narrow when she looks over at him but he quickly gives her a small smile. "Holy shit. Mae I'm so sorry.. I'm glad everyone was okay.. 'Specially glad you're okay. But I know it meant a lot to you.." He had asked her once what she'd do if she weren't a Madam but he didn't mean for it to happen like this.

When she takes his hand, he brings it up for a soft kiss. "You really were.. Always thought you were kind of lucky though. Just in general." Part of him wants to press about her being here, the healers. Why didn't she tell him? But he doesn't really care. She's here now, with him and that's what he wanted, right?

"How long are you staying?"
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 04-19-2021, 08:43 PM