so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

His last letter? So he had responded. Of course she hadn't gotten it. Given everything that happened. "Guess it's good you didn't. I never got your last letter." Maeve murmurs softly, a faint smile tugging at her lips. Perhaps if she had she would know what was happening here. Except she doesn't. His hand rests lightly on her back, supporting her as she straightens herself up into something that doesn't cause her body to protest.

"It was my home. The only place that I really knew as a home. I can't.. I can't help feeling like if I had done more then it would still be here, but I thought I had done enough." She admits and it's just another thing she feels guilty about. All of her workers without a home. Out of the job until she can manage to fix this mess. His lips bush across her knuckles and her stomach flips at the tender motion. A sigh pushes past her lips as her eyes drop to their hands for a moment before she's meeting his gaze.

A laugh pushes past her lips in a huff and she arches a brow, "Oh? What makes you say that?" She asks, head tilting to the side curiously as she regards him. "I'm here until at least the beginning of Longheat. Possibly longer. I'm working on a plan for rebuilding and getting my strength back up." Maeve explains, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth, "I'm sorry I didn't come by sooner. I just got here a few days ago and up until yesterday I was pretty much couch ridden."
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Maeve - 04-19-2021, 08:56 PM