so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He sighs softly as she relaxes, hand starting to slowly smooth over her back. He can feel the faint heat coming off her. He wonders if it still hurts, if he should stop. She seems alright with it though so he doesn’t. She’d tell him right? ”You can lie down if you need to. Not the most comfortable thing in the world but it might help.”

”Now you know for next time. And I don’t think that’s how it goes but it’s true, sometimes.” His gaze is soft but he returns her laugh. He doesn’t know how to feel about any of this. He’s just glad she’s okay. He understands the attachment to the Halenani though. He wonders if his place is still standing. He’s not sure he’d be upset if it wasn’t. ”Well, when you decide to rebuild, I’d be happy to help. I might know much about that kind of thing but I like physical labor.” Another laugh before he drops her gaze to look at their hands. So soft and small in his.

His eyes linger for a moment as she talks before finding her’s again, ”I’m glad he found you..” Sunjata has done everything for her it seems. Locke has done nothing. His jaw clenches and unclenches as he looks at the floor, then at her, ”I’m sorry I wasn’t there. I-” He stops himself, shaking his head. ”It’s okay. It really is. You need to rest, to heal. M’glad you have a safe place to do it.” He just wants to help, to be there for her. He’s already missed so much he should’ve been around for. “I’ll make you some soup soon. Where are you staying?”
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 04-19-2021, 09:44 PM