we’re all walking each other home
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Nate almost reaches out as the shape of a bird becomes the shape of his husband, want shouting louder than sense. That wait stops him though, his head cocking to the side, soaked hair flipping awkwardly over before he pushes it back out of his face again. ”Something to show me?” Possibilities swirl in his mind, he hadn’t even been gone that long, and the monsoons had been raging almost that entire time, so he struggles to think about what it could be.

Still, Nate trusts his husband, lets himself get infected by the excited radiating off him as they rush through the explanation and up the stairs. Even that latent paranoia doesn’t cling to him quite as fiercely anymore, not now that he’s home, now that things can start to come together properly.

A door is not what he expects, a fact made obvious by the brow raised in Sunjata’s direction, though curiosity overtakes his expression as the attuned knocks, announces them. Someone from the Halenani? He guesses silently, unable to simply be patient as steps ring out from the other side, as whatever this surprise is draws closer, swings open the door.

The cocksure grin plastered on his face slips away as he takes in the man before him. Older than he remembers. Fuller than he remembers. More alive than he remembers.

Nate steps forward at the same time Bart does, but he doesn’t stop, doesn’t halt, his arms coming up to wrap his brother in a bear hug that carries the pair of them back into the room. Sunjata will feel a bright buzz, all elation and confusion and relief wrapped in a shiny ball. It’s a long handful of moments before he pulls away, hands moving along Barts shoulder while his eye moves over everything else.

There’s a tremble in his smile that infects his voice when he talks, his nasally accent stronger than Sunjata will have heard before, and trembling in a way he doesn’t think either of them have heard before. ”Is that my fuckin’ jacket you lil shit?”
but i'm going to be here until i'm nothing
but bones in the ground

Messages In This Thread
we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 02:35 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-08-2021, 06:38 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-10-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 06-16-2021, 02:39 AM