we’re all walking each other home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i'll sing it one last time for you, then we really have to go, you've been the only thing that's right
in all i've done. and i can barely look at you, but every single time i do //
It had been a shake up for Sunjata too, to say the least. He hadn’t anticipated on having so many within the house, least of all still having them here by the time Nate returned. But, he supposes it can all be pushed aside, specifically for what awaits. As he knocks on the door, Nate’s mental rumble is a balm he hadn’t realized he’d needed so much until it’s there – and he shakes his head. No, not quite. Sunjata offers silently, hearing the footsteps near the door and the Attuned steps aside.

The door swings open and Sunjata’s off to the side as he meets Bart’s gaze, watching as it lands on Nate and the pieces click. Likewise, Nate’s own fire disperses in favor for the quick realization. Sunjata finds he doesn’t have much time to get out of the way as the two brothers reach one another and sink further into Bart’s room. Sunjata, meanwhile, steps in after a moment and folds his arms across his chest, shoulder resting on the doorframe.

Told you.” Sunjata rumbles to Bart, before his gaze lands on his husband, relishing in the elation and relief that buzzes through him. “I… Can wait, Nate, if you want to catch up with your brother.” He offers quietly, remaining by the entrance.
i know we'll make it anywhere away from here
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 02:35 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Sunjata - 04-23-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-08-2021, 06:38 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-10-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 06-16-2021, 02:39 AM