we’re all walking each other home
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Not quite, Sunjata says, like it can at all prepare him for the roller coaster of emotions he’s suddenly dropped into. There’s no better homecoming he could have walked into, no gift better than this one.

”Oh is it?” His arm snakes around Barts neck again, pulling him in close in something that looks like a headlock and feels like a hug. ”I had a fuckin’ car too, what’d you do with that?” Nate knew exactly where his car had gone when he’d had it, traded away for fast cash and a fucking prayer, but hey, maybe if Bart was alive, other things were different too. ”And whaddaya mean was? I lose my face or somethin’?” Deep down, Nate knows this isn’t something he wants to know, but he knows he needs to.

Sunjata’s voice reminds him to breathe, has his eyes fluttering as he comes out of the reminiscent trance he’s in. ”Would uh, would you mind Sunny? It’s just...” Finally, Nate manages to flick his eyes towards his husband, apology clear in the half second their eyes meet, and clearer still through the bond. ”It’s my brother.” His one eyed gaze turns back to Bart, arm loosening enough that they can look at each other again, a disbelieving grin spread over his lips.
but i'm going to be here until i'm nothing
but bones in the ground

Messages In This Thread
we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 02:35 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-08-2021, 06:38 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-10-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 06-16-2021, 02:39 AM