we’re all walking each other home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i'll sing it one last time for you, then we really have to go, you've been the only thing that's right
in all i've done. and i can barely look at you, but every single time i do //
There’s something that offers relief within him at the sight of the two of them together – mentally marking the differences and the similarities, mulling it over as he both listens in and doesn’t listen to what they talk about. He notes the accents that meld together, possibly the thickest Sunjata’s heard come from Nate… Ever.

Still, he’s attentive when Nate’s attention turns to him, a brief flickering. “I don’t mind.” He says swiftly, as if it was any consideration that he would be upset by it. If anything, he’s the opposite. He understands. Sunjata doesn’t need to encroach on a reunion where Bart doesn’t trust him and Nate’s still coming to terms with everything.

They should be able to be as emotional of wrecks as they wanted to be without him sticking his fingers into it.

The smile he offers Nate is bright and relieved, nothing but love and understanding flitting across the bond with his words. I understand. You’ll come find me after, yeah? He asks, sure that it’ll happen, before his gaze flickers away from his husband to his brother in law. “Show him the tattoo when you get a chance.” He offers to the other man, before he’s dipping his head in a quiet departure.

And then he’s reaching to close the door as he makes his leave, letting them have all the privacy they needed, to go and clean up the kitchen and do whatever else until he’s tired enough to sleep – fully expecting Nate to take as long as he needed.

Jata OUTTTT
i know we'll make it anywhere away from here
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 02:35 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Sunjata - 04-23-2021, 05:55 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-08-2021, 06:38 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-10-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 06-16-2021, 02:39 AM