we’re all walking each other home
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

”You little shit.” The words snap out of him as fondly as they ever had. This is so easy, in so many ways, Nate slipping into a pair of shoes he’d through were lost to him forever.

Even with the time they’ve been separated, Nate can feel the shift in Bart as clear as day, sudden heavy concern entering his hands. It’s half automatic, instinctual comfort, and half support. Living in Caido as long  as he has now, he’s learned to roll with the punches, to simply accept things as they come up, but he needs to hear it to accept it. It’s not good enough to guess, filling in the blanks in a ways that makes sense, taking into account his own history.

Sunjata says his proper farewells, a final pulse of warm gratitude sent drifting towards the attuned before his parting words really pique Nate’s interest. ”You got a tattoo? My baby brother, like some kind of hoodlum?” A bright hiccuping laugh leaves him, Nate letting himself be dragged into the room proper.

They’ve never lied to each other before, and the ascended doesn’t think they’ll start now. He understands the need for time though, and it’s not like he’s going anywhere anytime soon, it’s a request he grants easily, going along with the distraction for now. ”Thats uh, kinda my own fault.” Nate admits, as sheepish as he can actually manage, which isn’t a lot. ”I didn’t tell him a lot about uh... before this place. I wanted... I dunno, as fresh a start as possible.” After the catastrophe he’d stepped out of.

A heavy sigh leaves Nate as he tips foreword, bumping their foreheads together just a touch too hard to really be comfortable, and pressing himself agaisnt his brother. ”I can’t believe you’re here. But I don’t fuckin’ dream anymore so...” He shrugs, letting the grease of his accent works it’s way over his words, another thing that comes back so naturally it seems like it never left.
but i'm going to be here until i'm nothing
but bones in the ground

Messages In This Thread
we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 02:35 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-08-2021, 06:38 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 05-10-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: we’re all walking each other home - by Nate - 06-16-2021, 02:39 AM