right back where we started from
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
I saw the crosses of empty cathedrals whose prospects were hanging out in bars
The teasing purr has Sunjata audibly scoffing, something soft and tired but amused all the same. “Because like any normal person I hid it.” He pulls the blanket away to bounce an eyebrow toward Nate with a small crooked smile. But he reaches for the box, plops it onto the bed between them, and when his gaze lifts he finds Nate tugging him into his lap – yet another moment where he gets to feel small and vulnerable and have it be okay, and so he settles easily – readjusting the blanket to lean into the tightness of Nate’s arms around him, the kiss pressed to his cheek that’s muffled by the blanket. “I like to think I have my moments.” He offers with a soft huff of a laugh.

There’s a tentativeness on Sunjata’s side, that if he doesn’t do this right, everything will crumble again. So he tries to force his exhausted mind into some sort of preparedness to prevent the fragility of the moment. His steel gaze watches Nate fiddle with the lid of it, and he presses in, lifting his head still covered by the blanket, to press a kiss to the column of Nate’s neck, before he’s leaning forward, creating some small amount of distance between them as he grabs the box and removes the lid, setting the box in his lap.

So… It’s a bit fucking mushy so. Prepare yourself, I guess.” An awkward, almost shy laugh leaves him, but he reaches in and pulls out the first trinket. It’s a small glass jar of sand, with an… Alright, abstract sea turtle drawn onto a piece of parchment tucked into the sand at the top, encased by the lid. “This is the sand from the island where we went on one of our first dates. The one where I showed you my snake shift and I almost ate a poor baby sea turtle, which I tried to paint and add in.” A nostalgic smile crosses his face as he moves to hand it to Nate, before he’s reaching in again.

It’s in no particular order, which his husband would soon find out, as he reaches in and grabs a small empty bottle with a prescription taped to it. “This one is the prescription you gave me when we met. You spelled my name wrong on it.” He turns the glass bottle in his hand slowly, chewing on the inside of his ruined cheek. “I thought it was amusing and… Cute, in a way. So I kept it at the VlamVloed.” He snorts, wrapping the blanket around his neck and chin to peer at Nate and see what the reaction might be. There's more in the box, of course, but for now it's a good place to pause to see how it's being received.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-21-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-22-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-22-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-23-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-24-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-25-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-25-2021, 07:07 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-29-2021, 05:19 AM