right back where we started from
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i don't know where home is, but i suppose it's anywhere i go that's any good at all
”Hey.” Leaning in, Nate fixes Sunjata with a stare, accidentally making it more intense than it really needs to be when he forgets to blink. ”Look I... I’m sorry I left. It wasn’t... it didn’t help, like I thought it would.” Theres none of that cold emptiness in Nate’s tone though, no withdrawal or void on his side of the bond. ”I’m not... it’s not perfect, none of this is, but... we’re just moving forward now. Together.” Nate smiles and tries to be reassuring, despite all the sense he knows he isn’t making.

He should stop, really. He shouldn’t spoil this niceness with the coil of emotions in his guts and his throat, but there’s nothing he can do to stop it now. Even if he covers his mouth it’ll come out through the bond. ”This isn’t... it’s not forgiveness, but I just... I love you too much to... to stop. So... I wanna keep going together, okay?” Nate nods, more to himself than to Sunjata, and turns his head towards the box, just so he can get away from the eye contact, so he can lean into the kiss pressed against him. I’m your moonlight, right?

Shifting when Sunjata does, Nate focuses properly on the box now, a soft chuckle leaving him as he does. ”Mushy’s good.” He offers easily, leaning in to look at the first thing Sunjata pulls out, his brows furrowed in confusion before his husband explains. ”I don’t temper you almost eating the turtle.” Nate admits with a laugh, accepting the sand and shaking it gently. It finds a place on the bed beside them as Nate leans in for the next thing, a bottle that he recognizes immediately. ”I should’ve asked you how it was spelled, but... I dunno, I didn’t think I’d be able to stop asking you shit if I had.”

There’s a pause, a place where things can sink in, can sit. A moment where Nate can feel eyes on him that he doesn’t want to shrink away from. ”Fuck, you... you really remembered all this shit, huh?” Nate works his jaw, one arm tightening around Sunjata while the other lifts to rub at his mouth.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-21-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-21-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-22-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-22-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-23-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-23-2021, 06:29 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-24-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Nate - 04-25-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: right back where we started from - by Sunjata - 04-25-2021, 07:07 AM