The Wicked Day [Open!]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe listened to him describe Camelot with rapt attention, a warm, pretty smile on her face. ”It sounds wonderful.” she said. And truly it did. She had been born in a kingdom at war. She had left a kingdom at war and entered a “haven” that had been just as tense in its relations with others, and she had entered Caido which wasn’t exactly the picture of peace but struggle. ”I have never known a place to be in such a state of peace. I…can’t even imagine what it is like to live in a place free of war or strife.” she admitted a bit sadly. Though she missed her family, it was because of its tensions that she did not miss Northwind. It had been a very unstable place to be.

”I am Camelot’s king.”

Her eyes could not have gotten wider if she tried. A King?? His title might hold little to no weight here but she still new the significance of a monarchy, and the reigning monarch. Her cheeks reddened with embarrassment, suddenly feeling ever more insignificant next to him. ”You must think me terribly rude then, my apologies.” she said quickly, looking at the ground. If she had known he was royalty she would have been more careful, more formal! She didn’t need to tell him she was a common girl, he probably could tell just by a mere glance! She had wanted to help but certainly she had found a way to insult him on accident.

He asked if she understood his urgency and she nodded, daring to look up at him with sad brown eyes. ”I understand…but that does not change the reality, I am afraid. All of us are stuck here. I’m…I’m sorry but you will have to make a new life here like us all, and Camelot will need to find a new king.” She said, with seemingly both gentleness and firmness. It was a sad reality, but it was the reality. Even with a king, hard truths were better spoken than dismissed for comfort.

”But I will do whatever I can to help you adjust. I promise.” she said with a small smile.

Phoebe
shine like gold, buzz like a bee, oh you make me smile

Messages In This Thread
The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Phoebe - 02-01-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Phoebe - 02-01-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Phoebe - 02-01-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Phoebe - 02-01-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: The Wicked Day [Open!] - by Arthur - 02-03-2019, 08:47 PM