Dear Ronin
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Ronin,

I predict this letter might be of some length and you might not see the signature right away, so I will tell you now this is from your old friend Bastien. We have not seen each other in some time; Caido has done what it often does and has split friends apart with it's endless trials. I've been told you're in Stormbreak, which is where I will address this letter to...I'm sure you can understand why I am unable to deliver it myself.

I wish I could write pleasantries and ask you how things are going and while I do consider you a friend, I must cut to the chase, as it were.

I struggle to understand your great betrayal to me and the other Ascended you have known by joining the group known as 'The Order'. I pray and hope you have some explanation for me that will show your heart, which was so sweet and measured, has not been overcome with hatred. My understanding of this organisation is that they oppose the Voice; in of itself that would not bother me, religious differences are common. No, what troubles me is their goal of 'eliminating' the Ascended.

My friend, please read my words here and heed them, even if your head is turned from me entirely. The world I came from had similar groups, similar attitudes, men that could convince whole societies to cast out those different and erase them from the world. I fear you are being drawn in, maybe by your Demi God status or connection to the Old Gods; there are other ways. We can try for peace instead of division. We can choose to understand instead of harm.

Maybe I am remembering our times together too fondly, but I would like to believe we were at least good enough friends for you to consider me a man. With emotions, feelings, thoughts and a life just like your own; can you in good faith support an organisation that would ignore all of that simply because I am Ascended?

Your concerned friend,
Yours Sincerely,
B. Des Rosieres

Messages In This Thread
Dear Ronin - by Bastien - 04-22-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: Dear Ronin - by Ronin - 05-08-2021, 08:56 PM