(se) i hear the secrets that you keep
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Oh, empty my heart
The starlight sentinel paused in its track. Stopped, and stared out into the night. The halt in the fox's movements brought Seren into high alert, and in an instant she was up on her feet. One might think that as a daughter of the stars she would have no difficulty seeing at night, but alas. In that regard she was woefully human, and all the could make out in the landscape were indistinct blurs and shapes. Unless... that pale dot out in the distance. Had it been there before? Was it a rock, or some plant, or..?

She did not hesitate for long. A gesture sent the faintly glowing fox out into the swamp, towards the thing that had caught its attention. Swiftly it ran, on paws light and nimble, and its course was set for the not-human with the moon-hair.
"I know you're there," came the girl's voice. It trembled slightly, far from as sure as she tried to pretend. "Make yourself known, or leave, please. I'm in no mood for games." Not that any of the creatures of the swamp would care... Oh Safrin, she hoped it was just a rock.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(se) i hear the secrets that you keep - by Aamu - 04-24-2021, 09:30 AM
RE: (se) i hear the secrets that you keep - by Seren - 04-25-2021, 10:17 AM