(se) i hear the secrets that you keep
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Oh, empty my heart
Sending the fox off was a miscalculation on her part. It had gone no more than ten feet from her when the summoned critter suddenly blinked and faded out. The soft greeting fell on deaf ears, whispered to naught but a ghost of dying light, and in its place came returning darkness. Deep and unbroken. She hadn't even seen what was out there, and not the spell was broken.

Except the reply confirmed to Seren that someone was out there. Within speaking distance, which... was perhaps a little too close for comfort. Was it better or worse that they sounded nice? There was still a risk of them being some kind of tricky being - a spirit maybe - come to lure her from the relative safety of her knoll. Squinting at the paler patch of black, Seren hesitated before answering.
"I got lost," she admitted with some chagrin. "I was supposed to go back to Stormhaven, but I was turned around. And then it got dark." And now here she was, her light shrug seemed to say. It was a pickle, but not a catastrophy. Cause for caution, but not fear. Really, she was not afraid. Not at all. "What are you doing here?"

Another whispered command under breath had more stars fall down from the sky. This time they coalesced into birds. Three small blackbirds, to be precise, that settled in the branches of the tree above her head, emitting a soft but steady glow of starlight. Gazing out into the dark, they resumed the vigil as the starchild focused on the person. The... man? was inching closer, and she waited warily to see what they would do.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
(se) i hear the secrets that you keep - by Aamu - 04-24-2021, 09:30 AM
RE: (se) i hear the secrets that you keep - by Seren - 04-26-2021, 11:35 AM