Age: 37 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AEDION
the moral of the story is,
i will gut you if i need to.
He follows her into the dark as she opens up the temple doors, his eyes adjusting with ease to see in this darker place. Her footsteps are light and he tries his best to keep his soft too, uncertain if there are people sleeping – he would rather not have to explain himself again and again just trying to get to the infirmary. He gnaws on the inside of his cheek lightly, rolling his shoulders as they arrive and she tells him that she’s sorry about his family. There’s nothing that can be done, and before when he had the chance, he had waited too long. It’s something he has to deal with on his own, his broken promises to corpses rotting in unmarked graves worlds away. Still, he follows her form until they come across a room and she gestures for him to sit or lay.

He glances to her for a moment as he sets himself down, still interested in the idea of the barrier and the power source. He thinks he should take a look at it in the morning – unaware that the sun will be detrimental to him. He thinks he’s normal for what happened to him, despite the certainty of dying when he crashed through that statue and coming away relatively unharmed, even if his mind is the one faltering the most. His eyes drift from her to the room around them and the warmth he’s certain he should feel in this room, but he doesn’t, and he’s not sure if it’s real or some kind of strange dream. He wonders if he’s still falling and it’s a way of his mind coping. It all seemed so surreal, anyway. But Isla speaks again, and his eyes drift back to her with their steel hues as he focuses on her again.

She speaks of a creature that guards it and it causes a small smirk to grow on his face as he recalls himself once upon a time as a protector to his castle in the north. “Hmm.” He responds, not sure what to say to that. But it gives him an idea, a purpose of sorts to try and work with the others to get rid of the barrier. If for nothing else but the solitude that Aedion has always craved. “Do you know what’s out there?” His rough voice reaches her as he tilts his head, his dark hair falling across his forehead with the movement, but his eyes linger on her in an almost predatory way – a remnant of his wolf form that he had for his entire life until now. Maybe it was a better idea to leave the barrier as is, to kill the creature and not attempt other fates lest it cause another reaction like the Rift. How would these people fair if they’d made something of themselves here only to be thrown out to start again? Suddenly Aedion feels a bit of comfort in knowing he’s not alone with unfinished business.
i will carve my way out,
with only my teeth.

Messages In This Thread
lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-01-2019, 07:15 AM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Isla - 02-01-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-02-2019, 12:05 AM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Isla - 02-02-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-02-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Isla - 02-02-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-02-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Isla - 02-02-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-02-2019, 08:53 PM