Age: 36 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
AEDION
the moral of the story is,
i will gut you if i need to.
As he sits himself, Isla is moving. His steel eyes watch her movements as she gathered things before pausing. He can’t help himself from being the slightest bit wary, but the fact that he’s somewhat gotten better during the walk and she hadn’t taken advantage of him falling from the damned sky relieves some of the worry. She begins to speak again, and he listens intently – curious despite just arriving, what sits on the other side of the barrier. “Hmm.” He echoes, uncertain what else to ask. What kind of vibrant forest they speak of – if it were like the ones from back home that glimmered in shades of the rainbow once the darkness had been dispersed from each and every tree. Yet he nods as she speaks of a group of others ready to storm the castle, so to speak.

Perhaps I’ll go look when it’s light out.” He mentions, his newness shining bright. He has no idea what the sun would do to him, and it clearly shows as he speaks. But she’s moving again, to sit in a chair across from him and leans toward him, speaking again. His brows furrow together slightly at her instructions, uncertain what exactly she means. Was it like his magic from before? What if he pulled too hard and shifted and was stuck in the other form? He’s found, even in his short time, that hands are quite useful and he’s not ready to give them up yet. Still, he nods to her, wondering that if she’s a doctor and he gets stuck she might be able to fix it.

He leans back against the bed, closing his eyes and pulling at that familiar string that he had associated to magic in the past. Only this time, nothing happens. Instead, he finds a suggestion that he might want to rest, that his arm and left hand side need to patch up the scrapes and bruising likely due to his fall. His brows furrow again in confusion, such a strange feeling with the readings. Was he a machine? Was he a monster? It distresses him enough that he opens his eyes and glances back to Isla with another weary, fanged half smile. “Uh, says it should be mostly fine by the morning. My arm and side mostly damaged, likely from the fall.” He offers awkwardly, not sure what to do with his hands. But he rolls up his sleeves, eyeing the scratches that are slowly healing – not exactly sure what kind of liquid has seeped into his sleeve.

It certainly doesn’t look like blood. And he hadn’t felt it when it happened. He remembers asking Isla what an Ascended was, how it was like a human but better in some ways. And Aedion grows concerned with the idea of what that entails. “This is a lot to get used to.” He admits with a huff of a sigh, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.
i will carve my way out,
with only my teeth.

Messages In This Thread
lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-01-2019, 07:15 AM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Isla - 02-01-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-02-2019, 12:05 AM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Isla - 02-02-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-02-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Isla - 02-02-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-02-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Isla - 02-02-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: lose your faith in me [open] - by Aedion - 02-02-2019, 08:53 PM