you know you’re nobody’s fool
Saartjie Kahare

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: ali Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Saartjie

It was no joke that they had been trying to kill him for decades. Sunjata had rebelled against everything that the Korofi nobility stood for and that had scared them. If the arbiter's son would rebel then what would keep other noble boys from doing the same? How could they keep control when the bulk of their army was made of young noble boys? The only thing they could do was make an example of Sunjata and execute him -- something that their father was more than willing to have done.

He kidnapped Nate -- of course he would. If there was anything at all that their father was an expert at it was fighting dirty. He would exploit any weakness his enemy had even if his enemy was his own son. Even if it meant killing his own wife to exploit his son's weakness. He was a disgusting man and Saar had no love for him -- only fear and loathing. It was surprising, though, to hear that he had told Sunjata that he was proud of him. Saar, however, couldn't help but wonder if it was true or if Shaju was trying to look for some weakness to gain the upperhand and kill Jata.

The mention of Gaal was met with the exact reaction she thought it would be, but when scales started to cover Jata's neck, shoulders, and arms Saar stepped back. Her brow furrowed as she stared at him, confused about what was happening. Rather than launch into the series of questions about what was happening, Saar decided to stay on the course of the conversation they had been having. "He'll never find you, Jata." she said fiercely. "Dead men can't search for anyone."

The news that followed, that Gaal had a daughter here in Caido came as a surprise. "No, I didn't know." she answered. "He never mentioned having a daughter to me." Saar held her hand out to her brother, palm open so he could see the scar that crossed it. "I was married to him for four years," She began, "And all that time he kept wanting an heir. I doubt he even knew he had a daughter."
but close my eyes for a while
and force from the world a patient smile

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Saartjie - 04-25-2021, 06:27 AM