you know you’re nobody’s fool
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
Sunjata had spent years trying to prove to himself that he wouldn’t ever become like Shaju, and it wasn’t until the people of Torchline got to see their father in all his brutish glory did it finally register to him that he’d never be like that. He’d have his moments, sure, but he wasn’t going to become their father.  

But the conversation shifts to the races and power and magic and people that were half human half bionic, and Sunjata offers a brief explanation of what exactly an Attuned is, before he’s shaking his head to her question about Nate. “No… Nate’s Ascended. He’s one of those bio-organic people.” He explains, pausing to offer a smaller smile. “He chose to Ascend after coming here. He doesn’t have blood like ours and they don’t feel pain. Their bodies don’t tire out or anything. And they have fangs… Where if they take some of your blood they can borrow a shift or magic.” He pauses to make sure she’s following along before he continues. “He’s a demigod, too.” He offers a bit quieter, before he’s trudging on.

Ascended bleed this kind of opalescent fluid and they have to go to a shrine to get reupped on it. Abandoned are the ones with magic and… You can’t really tell unless they use it. Same with Attuned.” He shrugs his shoulders a bit, the wing shifting as she touches it to press in toward her. “Accepted is what I came in as. You don’t really have much other than the favor from the Old Gods and the New Gods.” And he had chosen the Old Gods while Nate had chosen the New Gods.

She is. One of them, at least. Safrin is the herald for Vi, the god of life. She’s… The goddess of the stars and skies.” He lifts his arm to show her the wave sleeve tattoos on his arms, the starry galaxies within the waves that shift and move ever so slightly. “She’s… Also Kamaria’s mother.” He works at his jaw, muscles feathering within it, before he continues on.

As for what he can turn into? A myriad of things. “I can fly, yes. And I can be a macaw, a panther, a cobra, a nyala, a bat, an orca, a dragon, a pegasus, and… A secret one I have that only those closest to me know about, which is a dog.” He pauses to regard her a bit more carefully, given the information dump he’s just given her. “Do you want to see one?
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-24-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: you know you’re nobody’s fool - by Sunjata - 04-25-2021, 08:11 PM