take a bow for the decisions we made
for Wessex
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Bastien couldn't help but lean in a little for what sounded like gossip. Potential future leader or not, he still liked to hear about who was dating who; though here it would be foolish not to note the political implications as well. Unfortunately, having Ascended friends clearly wasn't enough to make people choose their side (Ronin's betrayal stung) but perhaps lovers were a different story.

"Hm. I wonder which he would consider more pressing - his connection to Safrin, or to Nate? He must be split between two minds. Perhaps we should be proactive in speaking to him, in an attempt to have him come down on our side if he must choose." He'd failed with one of his friends, but Bastien had to stay optimistic and believe he could change other minds, that they could solve something of this with civilised conversation and not violence.

Laying one hand over the other, he tried to think when he could plan a trip to Torchline, when he would have the time to do any of this. How much time they had before it all blew up. "Do you know, if you did leave and pass this on to me, when you would intend for this exchange to happen?"
Still my heart is heavy
With the hate of some other man's beliefs

Messages In This Thread
take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 04-26-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 05-21-2021, 07:16 PM