take a bow for the decisions we made
for Wessex
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

"He-? Oh." Bastien widened his eyes, clearly not having been aware of Sunjata's exact ties to Safrin. That certainly was a complicated situation, an Ascended Demi-God for a husband and an Old God as the mother to his child; how on earth did he manage it? Bastien had struggled to keep Safrin's approval, and he had been in nowhere near that level of mess. "How did he...do that?"

He tilted his head from side to side when it came to Sunjata; he didn't want to give up on a friend just yet. "Let me speak to him. He is very in love with his Nate, I believe, and love can be a powerful motivator." Now, it did not escape Bastien that it was possible Sunjata loved Safrin, whom he had apparently had a child with - he had to hope that she had not impressed so much as Nate.

The timeline she suggested gave him some time to adjust and consider; he nodded. "Alright. Then...I suppose all I await is your approval. I am willing to take on the task if it is given to me."
Still my heart is heavy
With the hate of some other man's beliefs

Messages In This Thread
take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 04-26-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 06-01-2021, 08:05 PM