take a bow for the decisions we made
for Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Settling in to listen, Wessex remains quiet throughout, impassive but not unkind in her neutrality, thoughts rising in the flicker of her gaze or a twitch of her mouth, but nothing so obvious as to give approval or disapproval.

“Well,” she says finally, leaning forward a bit, elbows on arm rests. “Have you thought about a co-leader? If you feel duty bound, why not make it a dual effort and share the load?” And to be honest, as she says it, it doesn’t sound like such a bad remedy for the current situation. But that is an idea she can revisit -

Because they have the similar goals for the Grounds. She nods. “Beauty and health. I want nothing more than for the fields to be fertile again and for everyone to live here in peace, but it’ss hard to improve when everyone with the power to make it better keeps leaving. But there are some who remain, like Henry and Cameron, and I think it’s important to have non-Ascended living here too.” She also thinks that many of their kin could use a swift kick in the ass to be more active in the community - but that’s not what they’re talking about.

“And what do you think of the threat of war?”
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 04-26-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: take a bow for the decisions we made - by Wessex - 05-06-2021, 01:25 AM