take a bow for the decisions we made
for Wessex
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

"I can ask her. She's been coming to the sanctuary for drawing lessons." Usually, Bastien would have thrown in some joking comment about how he was naked for these sessions, but the serious nature of the conversation and the mentions of war had for once beaten the merriment out of the artist. Here perhaps was a glimpse of who he'd be as a leader, the heavy weight of responsibility replacing his smile with a thoughtful stare and sigh.

As for Sunjata and Morgan...he paused and thought on it. Unfortunately with the Warden the answer was easy to come to as he'd never even seen her (lol). "I do not know the Warden of Halo. Of course, I would love to meet her...I've heard she is a capable woman." Hopefully, she'd be on their side; they needed at least someone that would vouch for the Ascended. "..Do you know of her opinion on this war?"

That said, he could be confident Sunjata would. "I would call Sunjata a friend. As he is married to Nate...I would hope he would be inclined to help us."
Still my heart is heavy
With the hate of some other man's beliefs

Messages In This Thread
take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 04-26-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: take a bow for the decisions we made - by Bastien - 05-14-2021, 08:53 PM