Training disillusioned as i wished upon your star
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Official member though she is now, it is her first trip to the Guild's headquarters. Ironic then that she is not here on business - though not exactly pleasure either. The woman she seeks is more than capable she's sure, but both are likely to walk away at best mildly sore if time allows for their past plans to come to fruition.

Those that recognize her - more plentiful than she'd expected honestly - give nods of their heads, small grunts of greeting. None question her presence, even if any Halovian would stick out their neck to ask after her intentions; she walks with purpose, looking as if she has been here a million times. Heterochromatic eyes scanning each figure for -

Ah, there she is!

Hotaru glides over towards Aisha, smile inviting and crooked with mischief. "Mind if I interrupt your break to cash in that raincheck beautiful?" The hand on the hilt of her sword moving, fingertips tapping against the metal.
you are the sun
you heal and
you burn
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: disillusioned as i wished upon your star - by Hotaru - 04-30-2021, 08:20 PM