Training disillusioned as i wished upon your star
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA

Of course it's a mix of all three; the wandering eyes catch on the two women for those reasons and more. They are strong, they are beautiful, and they are horribly distracting. And Aisha knows this, she shoots a wink to a man drinking at one of the tables before exiting the inn.

Where Ru might feel a bit strange including herself in the figurative 'we', Aisha smiled at the simple phrase. It was nice having so many friends among them, "Oh I forgot to tell you but I convinced the devil man to join us." There was a glint in her eyes at this, a joke between them that danced so playfully in the smirk on her drawn lips.

Aisha stretched out her arms and legs as she answered the other question, "We've discussed an ursur hunt as a group, there's been a little talk of scouting frost giants as well." It was all interesting stuff which she would love to have Ru's opinion on, though as the other draws her sword Aisha's attention is drawn elsewhere. "Where do you want to start?" she asked, blade slung over her shoulder comfortably.
i'm the king of your dreams if you want me
i can lead you if you need me baby

Messages In This Thread
RE: disillusioned as i wished upon your star - by Aisha - 05-11-2021, 11:11 PM