staying positive will help you get through
Chuy <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA

Chuy greets her as easily as he has every day so far when she’s come home. But this time it’s different, because rather than immediately running to him and throwing herself into his arms, she stills by the doorframe to the kitchen. The second he catches her gaze, takes her in, she knows she can’t hide it anymore. Her shoulders slump and she steps forward toward him once he’s opened his arms for her, sagging into his embrace, into the warmth she can pretend is there.

I don’t know what to do.” She manages through a trembling tone, iridescent tears spinning down her cheeks as she stubbornly wipes them off on his shirt from where she presses her face in. “Deimos… Told me that he’s talked with Safrin and they plan to destroy the Voice and…” She manages, not needing breath but finding it difficult to not try and suck down some air to accurately try and feel the way her throat wishes to clench on itself.

If the Voice is destroyed then I am destroyed and…” Her tone ends in almost a question, the tinge of it cut off quickly before it turns into a harsh whine, arms wrapping around Chuy and clutching him to her tightly as she can.
am i more than you bargained for yet?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: staying positive will help you get through - by Kiada - 05-01-2021, 05:46 AM