staying positive will help you get through
Chuy <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
i'm still not sure what i stand for
Thoughts churned, as Kia mentioned the Swords preferences having always been that of the Old Gods. And he couldn't help but think of all the conversations he'd had, with Deimos and anyone else who'd listen, about the "gods" of his homeland, and the conflicts their supposed existence brought about. It was frustrating, for he saw them as nothing more beings with great power - but then that was a personal internal struggle he was constantly debating with himself about. He wasn't on Earth anymore, magic and "gods" existed, for all intents and purposes.. and the dilemma they faced very much real and life altering.

" I'm sorry, " he said, knowing his words would hardly lift any wires from her countenance. But at least he could empathise. "I wish there was more I could say or do that would make this easier to bear. But the gods of this world.. they use their followers to achieve their selfish whims just like the gods from the old stories on Earth. And they hurt entire races in the process. It's fucked, " he summarises.

Torchline? Chuy knawed at the inside of his cheek as he thought over it. "I don't like the idea of running from a problem, " he began, pausing a moment before continuing, "but maybe some space is just what we need. Will you be OK? It's Longheat, and awfully sunny there? What is the region like towards Ascended?" He pressed a kiss to her forehead, more thoughts churning around within him. He never wanted to let her go, but the world was changing around them, and unless he changed with it, she might get taken from him again.

He had some people he needed to talk to. But they also needed a break; hell, they deserved one.
why don't we break the rules already?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: staying positive will help you get through - by Chulane - 05-02-2021, 03:38 AM