staying positive will help you get through
Chuy <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
i'm still not sure what i stand for
Truthfully, the idea of going to Torchline speaks greatly to the Aussie, who longed for a sunny coastal escape like he used to travel to for vacations on his homeland. It was the reason for it that gave him hesitation - he didn't want to leave any unresolved conflicts behind, any issues that should be addressed immediately. But, what more could they do? Short of making an announcement that he thought all the gods of this world were complete twats and hoping that was enough for people to stop letting themselves be their pawns in a game of cosmic chess far greater than any individual, he was all out of ideas.

"Torchline, then." A small smile tugged at his lips as he thought of the beach. "Are you OK to wait till tomorrow evening? Give me a day to make sure the underlings can take care of the farm while we're gone?" he passed, arching a brow in question; before another thought hit him. "How.. how long do you think we'll be away?" Kia hadn't really given a timeline, and he showed it was impossible to give, to know when it might feel right to come back.

He'd follow her to hell and back, he just liked to know what the plan was first.
why don't we break the rules already?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: staying positive will help you get through - by Chulane - 05-03-2021, 12:39 PM