learn to rebuild
For Phoebe
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
MAEVE
Out of all the voices Maeve was expecting to hear, Phoebe's was definitely not on that list. The girl spun around quickly, almost dropping her book when she caught her elbow on one of the shelves, hissing out a curse as her whole arm started to tingle. The new Madame looked a little worse for wear. While majority of her cuts and bruises had healed, there was still one that bisected her brow and a smattering of scrapes on her hands. She let out a breath, raising a hand to press against her racing heart, "Fuck, Phoebe, you scared me." Maeve muttered, keeping her voice low in the quiet of the stacks, not wanting to disturb those who were studying here.

"I didn't know you left Torchline." Just like Phoebe likely didn't know that Maeve left either. Suddenly nerves swirled in her belly at the idea of having to admit to the other woman that the Halenani had fallen. That she hadn't prepared well enough to ensure the survival of it. Even with the extra support beams it hadn't been enough. Her bottom lip found its way between her teeth as she met the other woman's honeyed gaze. "The Halenani didn't make it... I'm sorry, Phoebe. I tried. I really did, but we lost a wall and the roof... It just all came down. I- I'm here healing and trying to research how to make it better. I'm going to rebuild it. I swear. They'll have a home again soon."
A pretty face
Doesn't mean a pretty heart

Messages In This Thread
learn to rebuild - by Maeve - 05-01-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: learn to rebuild - by Phoebe - 05-04-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: learn to rebuild - by Maeve - 05-05-2021, 12:18 AM