i must be looking for something
For Eryx!
Eryx Pennington
Dragoon

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
LYRA - Mythical - Dragon (Lightning)
Played by: Rosebud Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ERYX

Eryx's stomach did a little flip and his heart rate picked up as the man leaned closer to him. He was pretty sure this guy could beat the crap out of him, probably without too much effort. Eryx wouldn't go down without a fight of course, he wasn't a lightweight, but he was certain he'd lose. Seeing the various scars on the man's face only seemed to prove to Eryx that his assumption would be right. Yet somehow the scars were both scary and somehow did the man some favors in the good looks department.

His gaze followed the man's hand as it moved to pick up his drink and for half a second he was irritated until he realized he really didn't care. He could always get another. "Well, I wouldn't be so sure of that," Eryx replied more boldly than he felt with this beast of a man in his face. Perhaps he could be of help with at least one of those...maybe both if Eryx was lucky. He climbed off the chair and there were a couple disappointed groans. Eryx waved them off.

He caught the attention of barmaid, "Get this man another," he said with a charming smile. She nodded to him and moved towards the bar as Eryx turned back to the angry stranger. "My treat. As an apology," he said with a little coy grin. His gaze flicked down to the man's lips briefly before catching himself and looking away just as the barmaid returned and Eryx slid the new drink across the table towards the man.
Let the past die,
kill it if you have to

Messages In This Thread
i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-03-2021, 02:48 AM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Eryx - 05-03-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-04-2021, 01:55 AM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Eryx - 05-05-2021, 02:29 AM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-05-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Eryx - 05-07-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-07-2021, 07:53 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Eryx - 05-11-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: i must be looking for something - by Locke - 05-17-2021, 12:43 PM