{SE} I've Been To The Edge
For Remi
Eryx Pennington
Dragoon

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
LYRA - Mythical - Dragon (Lightning)
Played by: Rosebud Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
anything's possible if you've got enough nerve
That was news to him. He knew Ronin of course, at least to the extent that a newbie can know their leader and he knew of Remi but he had never heard that the two of them were married. Either he had somehow missed the information or he simply hadn't been paying attention. He instantly felt like both men were very lucky. Not only were both of them insanely attractive and should feel lucky they ended up with someone so attractive but they also lived somewhere that they could be married at all.

A stirring of jealousy pricked at his chest until he remembered that he also lived here now and that if he found a man he wanted to marry, he actually could do so now. It wasn't something he had thought of yet and he couldn't help but smiling at the idea. He just hoped that Remi and Ronin knew how lucky they were. Eryx had nothing but admiration for the two of them.

He chuckled as Remi offered the tip about food when it came to the leader of the dragoons. "I'll have to remember that, thanks," he said with a grin.

He made his way over to Remi, his heart still pounding to be so close to the demi god. He really wanted to see how those wings felt but he would never dare to touch him. He looked down at the water when the man explained what was below the waves. It was unnerving to think about how many might be below the water.

"That's hard to say," he replied thoughtfully. "Though I imagine that a memorial might be the better way to go. One with their names engraved on it, if their names are known..." he suggested.
ERYX

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I've Been To The Edge - by Eryx - 05-03-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: {SE} I've Been To The Edge - by Remi - 05-03-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: {SE} I've Been To The Edge - by Eryx - 05-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: {SE} I've Been To The Edge - by Remi - 05-10-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: {SE} I've Been To The Edge - by Eryx - 05-11-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: {SE} I've Been To The Edge - by Remi - 05-22-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: {SE} I've Been To The Edge - by Eryx - 05-25-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: {SE} I've Been To The Edge - by Remi - 06-15-2021, 10:40 PM