transparent soul
noah!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost

With his back still turned on Aisha, Noah watched the bird as he prepared two cups of tea. Aisha was the one that had reignited the hope in Noah's chest to seek out the raven, the one responsible for sending him on his final hunt. She had seen him on the tundra and he had flown away from her. He hoped now the raven would not. He hoped that he had convinced him that he was safe and wanted here, enough to keep him here.

As Aisha stepped in, and Korbin did not move, Noah finally turned back to the leopardess and handed her a full, steaming mug. "He had been attacked by a fox." Noah regarded the bandage over the one wing. "I couldn't leave my brother out there like that." Noah, and he suspected Korbin, knew full well that Noah would have done all he could do to bring the raven back to the citadel regardless of injuries.

Noah took a sip from his mug, and gestured for Aisha to sit. The hunter used to drink the concoction as a necessity, just to stay warm and keep from being bored of drinking warm water alone or broth. Delphine had developed his taste for all different types of teas blended with fruits and herbs and plants from different territories in Caido. Taking his own seat, Noah set his mug down and inquired of the leopardess, "What can I help you with today/' His voice was pleasant and smooth, the warmth of her presence calling his full attention.

NOAH OLSON

Messages In This Thread
transparent soul - by Aisha - 05-03-2021, 06:31 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Noah - 05-05-2021, 01:52 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Aisha - 05-05-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Noah - 05-06-2021, 03:14 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Korbin - 05-06-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Aisha - 05-12-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Noah - 05-30-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Korbin - 05-30-2021, 10:34 PM