{SE} can you keep up
For Abraham
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve
You must have seen her
dancing in the sand
It's been a while since she's actually moved like this. The concept of pushing her body isn't a new one, but she's been neglecting her muscles for a bit too long thanks to the monsoons and her injuries. Thankfully before Ronin left he gave her the all clear to use the training grounds in the Dragon's Nest as she saw fit. Which is where she finds herself now. Already sweat beads her brow as she tugs one is likely meant to be a hurdle for the track towards more tightly packed dirt. Her new pointe shoes are already dirty from the dust, but it doesn't matter.

Her body is warmed up from the exercises she's already done as she positions herself at the makeshift barre she's created, starting to go through her movements. Tendu front, tendu side, tendu back. Dégagé front, dégagé side, dégagé back. Grande battement front, grande battement side, grande battement back. Over and over and over again. She's not paying attention to anyone around her. Her focus solely on her movements and the familiar burn in her muscles as she puts them through their paces.
And now she’s in me always with me
Tiny dancer in my hand
Code stolen from and fixed by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-03-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Abraham - 05-05-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-05-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Abraham - 05-06-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-06-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Abraham - 05-07-2021, 01:25 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-07-2021, 02:23 PM