{SE} can you keep up
For Abraham
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve
You must have seen her
dancing in the sand
Most of the Dragoons haven't bothered her. Why? It's simple really, they saw her with Ronin. She's his guest and as such, she has an air about her that reads 'do not bother'. Apparently Abraham didn't get that particular memo. Her movements didn't falter even as the hair on the back of her neck prickled, giving away that there were eyes on her. Both judgmental in their different ways. She drew in a breath, keeping her shoulders squared and her abdomen tight, "Curious... I don't remember asking anyone to count for me." Maeve drawled, sarcasm laced heavily into her words and perhaps if she bothered to turn around and look she might have reconsidered her attitude.

She hadn't and therefore she doesn't know that there is a mountain of a man behind her or a dragon that's incredibly interested in tearing her flesh from her freshly healed bones. Maeve moved into her next position. Demi plie in first, full plie in first, demi plie in second, full plie in second. She can still feel his eyes boring into her back, tracking her every movement like a snake waiting to strike. "Can I help you with something or do you just want to continue to stare?" Finally her head turned towards him, jaw sharp and a dark brow arched as green eyes cut his way.
And now she’s in me always with me
Tiny dancer in my hand
Code stolen from and fixed by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-03-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Abraham - 05-05-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-05-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Abraham - 05-06-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-06-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Abraham - 05-07-2021, 01:25 PM
RE: {SE} can you keep up - by Maeve - 05-07-2021, 02:23 PM