to build a home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
All the things yet to come are the things that have passed
Maeve quietly slips into the shrine well past midnight, darkness shrouding her as she carries herself and her offering into the space. With care she uncovers the fruit cobbler that Locke helped her to make earlier that evening. A mixture of summer berries in a sweet sauce, gooey and warm for the herald she wishes to speak with tonight. After casting a quick glance around the space, Maeve ensures there are no stray citizens wandering through should they get an eyeful of something she's not intending to share with them. She tugs the loose dress over her head, letting it fall onto the ground in a crumpled heap before stepping forward, completely bare.

She takes a breath, "Frey, if you would be so kind, I'd like to speak with you about the Halenani. I need help. I want to take care of those that you charged Phoebe with years ago. The same people she has passed to me and I would be grateful for your aide in doing so." Maeve starts, waiting for a response as goosebumps prickle across her skin from the still chill air that comes in the evenings despite the shift into Longheat.
Like the old enough hands, like the breaking of glass
Maeve
Code stolen from and fixed by Sky! <3

Messages In This Thread
to build a home - by Maeve - 05-03-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: to build a home - by Frey - 05-04-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: to build a home - by Maeve - 05-04-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: to build a home - by Frey - 05-07-2021, 02:22 PM
RE: to build a home - by Maeve - 05-07-2021, 02:32 PM
RE: to build a home - by Frey - 05-07-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: to build a home - by Maeve - 05-07-2021, 05:52 PM