to build a home
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
All the things yet to come are the things that have passed
Maeve should have known what to expect when they appeared. That sudden spike of lust making the air electric and causing her breath to catch in her throat. She swallows thickly, avoiding looking up until she simply can't anymore at the feeling of their eyes raking down her body as if it was their fingers running over her skin instead. Green eyes finally settle on the herald where they lounge in the tree above her. Dark horns spiraling from short curls and grey eyes that are unmistakable. No. Not grey. Hazel. It's a small difference, but it matters. There is a pang in her chest, but she ignores it. Fairly easily considering the other sensations the herald evokes in her.

"Even still, I'm grateful you're willing to speak with me." She starts, voice breathier than it might be typically as her cheeks flush, "The Halenani was destroyed in the monsoons and I want to rebuild it. Bigger this time so we might house more than before. There are still many who don't have a safe place and I want to change that." Maeve explains, fidgeting as she speaks, thighs pressing together despite herself.
Like the old enough hands, like the breaking of glass
Maeve
Code stolen from and fixed by Sky! <3

Messages In This Thread
to build a home - by Maeve - 05-03-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: to build a home - by Frey - 05-04-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: to build a home - by Maeve - 05-04-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: to build a home - by Frey - 05-07-2021, 02:22 PM
RE: to build a home - by Maeve - 05-07-2021, 02:32 PM
RE: to build a home - by Frey - 05-07-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: to build a home - by Maeve - 05-07-2021, 05:52 PM