{SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Life is hard that's why no one survives
I'm much older than I thought I'd be
”Its god shit.” Nate reaches out with holographic arms this time, keeping back to arrange the rocks carefully. ”You wouldn’t care.” A grin flashes across his features when he finally gets it right, the pile stacked in a neat arrow shape, pointed towards him.

Reaching up to pull the smoke out from between his lips, Nate gestures towards Rigby, over his newly perfected pile. ”I’m uh, gonna use magic I stole from my ex.” He explains all too casually, his free hand rising dramatically. An afterthought has some other tendril of magic reaching out towards Rigby, a static charge to absorb at least a part of any damage he might sustain. If he gets hurt it’d be Nate’s fault anyway.

He has one shot with this lightning, and it’s not exactly an element Nate has a lot of experience with. So he maybe puts a little more power into the whole thing than is necessarily required, the bolt of electricity that arcs off his fingers too bright to look at, and striking the rocks with a deafening crack. Remains of the very smallest piece of obsidian begin to rain down between them, just as Nate starts to laugh.
Feel like a fool, yeah, like a dancing fool, yeah
Footloose and fancy free

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me - by Nate - 05-04-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: {SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me - by Nate - 05-09-2021, 07:21 AM