{SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY

God shit, yeah. Rigby could tell, the two extra arms that materialized pulled a groan from the boy. Magic people were always showing off, at some point it had to be embarrassing. "At least you get me," he replied snarkily because no, he didn't care. He'd watch and be interested in the colors and lights and carnage, but he had no plans to help any of the gods, even Nate's. The Voice was no friend or patron of his despite his disdain for the others.

"Which one," Rigby retorted, though it was no more a question than he was a loving or caring person. He did back away from the bright tendril that snaked towards him. Before he could really back off, there was a massive crack and a bright light, all Rigby could really do was shield his eyes and accidentally drop his cigarette into the sand. It lay there steaming before it was snuffed out entirely by his boot.

"Nice warning shithe-" he didn't get to finish that thought, a black rock thunked against his head and sent him to the ground. He landed hard on his ass, hands flew up to his head where he expected the pain to be throbbing and a bit of blood to have pooled, but there wasn't much pain or blood at all. Regardless of the fact that he was less hurt than he should be, he growled, "Fuck."
like a bullet through a flock of doves
to rage this war against your faith in me

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me - by Nate - 05-04-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: {SE} I buy my enemies rope to hang me - by Rigby - 05-12-2021, 11:33 PM